Bear Creek Mountain Resort & Conference Center

btn snowreport

Gift CardsSearchbtn videobtn photosbtn webcam

Friday, 04 October 2013 14:25

Opening Day Is Tomorrow!

Sunday, December 30 | Open For Skiing & Riding!
8:30am to 10:00pm


Thanks to the hard work of our snowmaking team and some help from Mother Nature, we are excited to announce that we will open for skiing & riding on Sunday, December 30. 

  • Lift Tickets: $10 Extended Day Lift Tickets
  • Open Trail: Black Bear
  • Open Lift: B
  • Terrain Park Features: Yes, 1-3 Rails
  • Snowsports School: Qualified Private Lessons & Kodiak Kid's Programs. All Snowsports School products must be purchased at the Snowsports School. For additional information or reservations, please call 610-641-1319.

Offpeak passes will be accepted during the day on Sunday, December 30 only.

Hope to see you on the mountain tomorrow!!

Friday, 04 October 2013 14:25

Opening Update 12/28

OPENING UPDATE: Unfortunately the weather has not been as cold as forecasted and we have not been able to produce adequate slope coverage for a Saturday opening. We will continue to make snow today and tonight with hopes of opening on Sunday, this is not a definite so please check back for opening updates.


Friday, 04 October 2013 14:24

Opening Update 12/27

OPENING DAY UPDATE: Snowmaking weather will return tonight. If we can produce a decent amount of snow tonight then there is a possibility we can open for the 2012/13 season on Saturday, December 29! Check back tomorrow afternoon for a opening day announcement. Lets hope we get some decent coverage tonight. Think Snow!

Friday, 04 October 2013 14:24

Snowmaking Update 12/24

Snowmaking Update: Our snowmaking team has been making progress but unfortunately we have not been able to produce enough snow to open for skiing and riding.

There is an opportunity for snowmaking Tuesday night and later this week as weather permits. Keep checking back for snowmaking and opening updates.


Friday, 04 October 2013 14:23

Snowmaking Update

SNOWMAKING UPDATE:  Last night our snowmaking team was able to make snow on all trails. Temperatures ended up being 4 -5 degrees warmer than forecasted and production was limited. We should be able to make snow tonight however production will be marginal.

Unfortunately there are no chances of opening for skiing and riding on Monday and Tuesday will be based on how tonight goes. Keep your fingers crossed for cold weather! 


Page 4 of 16
You are here: Home Blog Shawn

101 Doe Mountain Lane, Lehigh Valley, PA 18062



telescope.pngtripadvisoraward copy