1. Sleds can only be made out of cardboard, duct tape, paint and zip ties.
2. All sleds must be registered in advance by Thursday, March 13th via email to with the following information;
- Name of sled
- Name of riders on the sled
3. Sleds must have a minimum of 2 riders.
4. Sleds must be named.
5. Sleds can begin to check in at designated sled pit area for sled inspection at 9:30 AM. All sleds must be present in the pit area by 11:30 AM for judging.
6. All riders must wear a helmet.
7. Keep it tasteful and clean. Other than that, anything goes!
1. Two sled heats, double elimination
2. Winner of each heat qualifies
3. Loser of each heat gets a second chance to qualify
4. All qualifying sleds will move into a bracket; the winner moves on. The loser is eliminated until we have a winner
5. Sleds will need to be durable enough for multiple heats.