1. Sleds can only be made out of cardboard, duct tape, paint and zip ties.
- Name of sled
- Name of riders on the sled
3. Sleds must have a minimum of 2 riders.
4. Sleds must be named.
5. Sleds can begin to check in at designated sled pit area for sled inspection at 9:30 AM. All sleds must be present in the pit area by 11:30 AM for judging.
6. All riders must wear a helmet.
7. Keep it tasteful and clean. Other than that, anything goes!
1. Two sled heats, double elimination
2. Winner of each heat qualifies
3. Loser of each heat gets a second chance to qualify
4. All qualifying sleds will move into a bracket; the winner moves on. The loser is eliminated until we have a winner
5. Sleds will need to be durable enough for multiple heats.