3x The Specials For 3x The Fun!
Starting on Sunday, September 25th, come join us for our 3 for $30 special.
- Dig in to our Barbecue Platter, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, BBQ Chicken Breast, Cole Slaw and Fresh cut French Fries
- Includes House Salad and Butter Pecan Ice Cream Sundae or Key Lime Tart
Had a great time? We will see you Monday, September 26th for Fish & Chips with a Beer for $15.
- Kick back with our English Pub Style Hand Battered Cod, Fresh cut French Fries, Cole Slaw and Tartar Sauce with a Miller Light or Yuengling Lager
Still looking for more?! Bring everyone out on Tuesday, September 27th for BUCK A SHUCK NIGHT.
- Dive into dollar oysters. * while supplies last
Looking to kick you week off in style? Check out the Grille Menu here and find your perfect dinner!
or Call 610-641-7149
Monday, September 19
Meet local reps from Long Trail, Stoudts, Troegs, and Victory while sampling some of these breweries best beers. The Grille will have sample foods available. Expand your pallet and knowledge of some great beers at this FREE event.
Break those Back To School Blues This Tuesday August 30.
Join us Tuesday Night Beginning at 4pm for a deal for the entire family!
Receive one FREE item off of the Children's Menu with an Adult Entree Purchase.
Join us on Sunday, October 23 from 12-5pm for our Harvest Wine Festival at Bear Creek! Guests will enjoy wine and food samples from over 40 vendors. Each guest will receive a commemorative wine tasting glass, event program, free samples, and have access to our Wine Check service. Live music by Jazz Liquidity in the Lodge.
Tickets are $35 and will be limited to 1,600 guests. Tickets must be pre-purchased online.Click Here to Purchase Tickets
A'Dello Vineyards, Aulenbach Wines, Antler Ridge Winery, Blue Mountain Vineyard, Boyd's Cardinal Hollow Winery, Buddy Boy Winery, Colony Meadery, Cherry Valley Vineyards, Franklin Hill Vineyards, Juniata Valley, Kog Hill Winery, Naylor Wine Cellers, Paradocx Vineyard, Peace Valley Winery, Sand Castle Winery, Stonekeep Meadery, Traveling Vineyard, University Wine Company, Vynecrest Winery
Specialty Food Vendor:
Wine Festival Rules and Regulations
- Festival tickets are non-refundable.
- Late arrivals will be charged full price for entry.
- Event attendees must be 21 years of age, or older, and have a valid ID.
(This includes designated drivers)
- Children and infants are not permitted into the event.
- Pets are not permitted into the event unless medically necessary.
- Promotional photos or videos may be taken at the event. By purchasing a ticket, all attendees consent to the use of their image in Bear Creek promotional materials.
- Outside coolers, food and beverages are not permitted into the event.
- Bear Creek reserves the right to remove any individuals from the event for any reasons.
- Bear Creek reserves the right to inspect any/all bags and deny entry of any/all bags.
- Photo, video or audio recording of entertainers is not permitted.
- Please consume alcohol responsibly and know your limits.
This Tuesday August 16th, Get Hooked on Tuesdays!
Join us Tuesday Night Beginning at 4pm for a great deal!
English Style Fish and Chips OR
A Pound of Seasoned, Steamed Shrimp WITH
An ice-cold Miller Lite for just $14.95!