Come have Breakfast with Santa on Sunday, December 4th. Hot Breakfast will be served during two seatings 9AM and 10:30AM in our rustic Lodge. Reservations must be made online.
Menu items include; Waffles with a variety of toppings, bacon and sausage, white & chocolate milk, orange juice, coffee, and tea.
Don't forget to bring your camera for this wonderful holiday photo opportunity. We will not be providing a photographer.
Now that you purchased your pass, your next step is to get your picture taken. Get your pass on Season Pass Picture Night and ensure that you are on the slopes as soon as possible.
Friday, November 18th
Other Great Pass Picture Night Deals:
- Bear Creek Lanyard for all passes picked up
- Bear Creek Water Bottle for all passes picked up
- 20% off all new items at Slopeside Sports with valid 16/17 pass
- Slopeside Sports sidewalk sale, up to 60% off marked items Friday-Sunday
- Save $10 on a Quick Tune with Hot wax (72hr. turn around)
- Snowsports GEM used equipment sale
- Seasonal Rentals Available
Holiday Lunches Beginning Dec. 7th
Looking to make your holidays special? Try a lunch at The Grille to make the season memorable. The Grille will be hosting holiday lunches on December 7-9th, December 14-16th, and December 21-23rd. This is a great way to enjoy the beauty of the holiday season in a resort environment with amazing views and amazing food. Also, every Friday night is Holiday Happy at The Grille featuring live Holiday Jazz from GT3 Jazz Standards. Let us help make the holidays special this December!
Lunch service begins at 12pm.
Click Here for the menu
Bear Creek Is Hiring !
Looking for a great place to work with a lot of exciting benefits? Bear Creek is hiring for positions ranging from lift attendants to food & beverage employees. All employees will enjoy a beautiful resort work environment with a fun, positive atmosphere and great benefits that include free skiing and riding. Job openings include:
Must be at least 16 years of age by start of season unless otherwise noted:
- Ski Lift Attendants
- Snowsports Ski & Snowboard Instructors
- Mountain Eatery Line Servers
- Rental Assistants
- Ticket Sellers
- Grille Bussers & Banquet Stewards
- Resort Service Cleaners
- Associate Ski & Snowboard Instructors (must be at least 14 years of age)
Must be at least 18 years of age by start of season:
- Resort Housekeepers
- Grille Servers
- Trails End Café Baristas
- Mountain Eatery Cashiers
- Bell Hops
- Parking Attendants
- Shuttle Drivers
- Grounds Crew, Snow Removal
- Security Officers
- Front Desk Agents
- Retail Associates
- Rental Technicians
- Ski Lift Operators
- Snowsports Desk Team Members
- Snowsports Instructors
- Guest Services Team Members
- Group Sales Team Members
- Terrain Park Crew
- Daycare Team Members