Acrobag is a 50’ x 50’ air bag that will be placed at the end of a specially made jump.
AcroBag is a tool to help people safely learn new tricks. Described as a “great big nice pillowy soft air bag” and a “tool that’s safe for learning,” the AcroBag has helped athletes of all sports reach new limits.
- Day passes will be sold for $20 which gives you access to the Acrobag all day and $5 passes for single bag jumps. (Tickets can be purchased at Guest Services)
- All participants must have a valid lift ticket or season pass.
- All participants must sign a waiver. Participants under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian’s signature.
- The hours that the bag will be open are 12 PM – 8 PM
- Participants need to have the ability to ski or ride straight into the jump with no speed checks from a spot determined by the Staff, The staff will have the final say as to whether or not a participant is capable
- Helmets are mandatory
- No ski poles, skis and boards must be free of any sharp or jagged bits suchs as a broken edge etc again our team will check people's gear prior to letting them jump.
First jump for everyone is a mandatory straight air- NO EXCEPTIONS!
For more information on the bag go to http://acrobag.org/