May Grille Specials
Tuesday: Mussel Madness
1lb. of steamed mussels for only $5!
Friday: Prime Rib Fridays
Live entertainment from 8-11PM every Friday
Sunday: Breakfast Buffet
Seating from 8:30-11AM
Tuesday - Friday 5-7PM
The Bad Bear Enduro is a four stage Enduro that highlights some of the best single track Bear Creek has to offer. The transfer stages, between timed downhill stages will be a mix of single track and ski slopes. Riders will need to be at the start line by 10:00 AM and must reach the last stage by 2 PM.
All ages: $45 in advance, $55 day of the race
Saturday, June 6
Enduro - 10AM - Must be at the last stage by 2PM
Special Hotel rates are available for racers. Rates will start at $154 + tax for a standard room on Saturday 6/6/15
Please use code MBR15 when booking.
To book, call The Hotel at 610-641-7101 or toll-free at 1-866-754-2822 x494
Bear Creek’s Get-Into-The-Snow package is the best value for your early season ski trip! Our beautiful hotel is located just steps away from the lifts. Go now!
- Overnight stay at Bear Creek (based on double occupancy)
- Two Evening lift tickets for the night of arrival and Extended Day tickets for the following day
This package starts at just $82 per person per night. Package valid Sunday through Thursday evenings only, 12/1/13-12/23/13. Additional guests may be added to the room for $45 each.
To book, call The Hotel at 1-866-754-2822.
Acrobag is a 50’ x 50’ air bag that will be placed at the end of a specially made jump.
AcroBag is a tool to help people safely learn new tricks. Described as a “great big nice pillowy soft air bag” and a “tool that’s safe for learning,” the AcroBag has helped athletes of all sports reach new limits.
- Day passes will be sold for $20 which gives you access to the Acrobag all day and $5 passes for single bag jumps. (Tickets can be purchased at Guest Services)
- All participants must have a valid lift ticket or season pass.
- All participants must sign a waiver. Participants under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian’s signature.
- The hours that the bag will be open are 12 PM – 8 PM
- Participants need to have the ability to ski or ride straight into the jump with no speed checks from a spot determined by the Staff, The staff will have the final say as to whether or not a participant is capable
- Helmets are mandatory
- No ski poles, skis and boards must be free of any sharp or jagged bits suchs as a broken edge etc again our team will check people's gear prior to letting them jump.
First jump for everyone is a mandatory straight air- NO EXCEPTIONS!
For more information on the bag go to http://acrobag.org/
Bear Creek will be closed December 15 through December 18 in an effort to save the snow that we have made. The forecast does not look favorable and there is a chance of rain. We plan on reopening this Friday and it looks like we will be able to start making more snow Monday if not sooner. Sorry for any inconvenience and please be patient, we just need the weather back on our side.