BBQ Ribs & Steamed Shrimp!
Don't miss out, this deal is only this Sunday, January 8 from 4-10pm
This fantastic special is just $19.50
- Dinner Salad & Bread
- St. Louis style BBQ Ribs
- ½ pound Baltimore Spiced Steamed Shrimp
- Fresh Cut French Fries
- Creamy Coleslaw
Make your reservation online or by calling 610.641.7149
Give Your Meeting a Lift!
Hold your meeting during the month of January, February, or March (Monday-Thursday) and receive a complimentary lift ticket or tubing voucher for every meeting guest valid anytime during the 16/17 winter season. This is the perfect way to break out from the dreary winter with a fun, exciting meeting for your entire company.
*$1000 Minimum must be met to redeem offer.
For More Information Please call- 610-682-7100 x 743
Monday, September 19
Meet local reps from Long Trail, Stoudts, Troegs, and Victory while sampling some of these breweries best beers. The Grille will have sample foods available. Expand your pallet and knowledge of some great beers at this FREE event.
Oktoberfest in The Grille
Friday and Saturday Evening from 5-9PM
Join us on Sunday, October 23 from 12-5pm for our Harvest Wine Festival at Bear Creek! Guests will enjoy wine and food samples from over 40 vendors. Each guest will receive a commemorative wine tasting glass, event program, free samples, and have access to our Wine Check service. Live music by Jazz Liquidity in the Lodge.
Tickets are $35 and will be limited to 1,300 guests. Online sales are over and we will be selling the remaining tickets at the door. There are a few hundred available. They are limited and may sell out.
$10 Designated Driver tickets are available the day of.
A'Dello Vineyards, Aulenbach Wines, Antler Ridge Winery, Blue Mountain Vineyard, Boyd's Cardinal Hollow Winery, Buddy Boy Winery, Colony Meadery, Cherry Valley Vineyards, Franklin Hill Vineyards, Juniata Valley, Kog Hill Winery, Naylor Wine Cellers, Paradocx Vineyard, Peace Valley Winery, Sand Castle Winery, Stonekeep Meadery, Traveling Vineyard, University Wine Company, Vynecrest Winery
Specialty Food Vendor:
Make it a mini-vacation and spend the night!
Packages start at $248 for Saturday and $189 for Sunday and include two tickets to the Harvest Wine Festival. Call 866-754-2822 to book.
Wine Festival Rules and Regulations
- Festival tickets are non-refundable.
- Late arrivals will be charged full price for entry.
- Event attendees must be 21 years of age, or older, and have a valid ID.
(This includes designated drivers)
- Children and infants are not permitted into the event.
- Pets are not permitted into the event unless medically necessary.
- Promotional photos or videos may be taken at the event. By purchasing a ticket, all attendees consent to the use of their image in Bear Creek promotional materials.
- Outside coolers, food and beverages are not permitted into the event.
- Bear Creek reserves the right to remove any individuals from the event for any reasons.
- Bear Creek reserves the right to inspect any/all bags and deny entry of any/all bags.
- Photo, video or audio recording of entertainers is not permitted.
- Please consume alcohol responsibly and know your limits.