Take - A - Taco is taking over the Trails End Cafe on Thursday, December 19 from 6-9PM.
Take - A - Taco is the “Home of the Soft Shell Taco” since 1978 and was voted best of the Fest/ Musikfest 2013
Live music featuring Tim Harakal from 6-8PM
December Holiday Lunch
Grab a friend or some coworkers and stop by The Grille for your holiday lunches.
The Grille will be open for lunch Friday's in December. (Dec. 6,13,20)
Happy Hour from 5-7PM
featuring Jake Kaligis & Dynamic Duo from 3-6.
The Bear Creek Snowflake Martini
Call for reservations 610.682.7100 x421.
November 27, 2013
You hit the trail home, now head over to Bear Creek for a resort pub crawl on Thanksgiving Eve. Grab a punch card and crawl through the resort collecting punches at each of our three Thanksgiving bars. Once your card is filled out drop it off at The Grille for a chance to win an off peak season pass or a mid week stay at The Hotel. Each bar will have live entertainment.
Trail's End Cafe
Open until 11pm
Trivia, Karaoke & DJ from 7-10pm
Limited bar menu and $5 drink specials
Open until 1AM
Dinner till 9:30 and a late night menu
Live music featuring Jake Kaligis and the New Constitution 9-12pm
Drink specials and dinner menu.
Located outdoors by the Fire Pit, weather permitting. We will move it into the lodge if the weather dictates. This bar will feature a photo booth and festive games.
End your evening safely by taking the elevator back to your room. Hotel packages are available.
- Overnight Accommodation
- Breakfast for two in The Trails End Cafe.
- Two adult one day passes to Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
(Additional guests can be added for $51 per adult and $44 per junior/senior and includes one breakfast voucher and 1 pass to Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom.)
The thrill can be yours starting at $240.95 per night in a standard room. Rooms are based on double occupancy and availability. The package is available May 26 to September 1, 2014.
Call The Hotel 1-866-754-2822 and mention promo code: DORN to book your package today!
December 6, 2013 7pm to Midnight
We really need your HELP waking winter!
Help us wake Ullr, the mythical Norse God of snow and skiing! This is a FREE all ages party to get winter started right!
- Check out the newest winter gear at Slopeside Sports.
- Live music featuring Frog Holler from 9PM-12AM in the lodge.
- Bonfire to wake winter and bring on the SNOW!
- Don't miss the ice carving demonstration.
- Ice cold drinks available at the Ice bar.
- Sherpas Cinema presents "Into The Mind" film screening in the Bears Den at 7PM.
- Open Food & Beverage Locations:
- The Grille- Kitchen open until 11:30pm/ Bar open until 1AM
- Ice Bar - Serving Drinks Untill 12AM near the Bon Fire.