Acrobag is a 50’ x 50’ air bag that will be placed at the end of a specially made jump.
AcroBag is a tool to help people safely learn new tricks. Described as a “great big nice pillowy soft air bag” and a “tool that’s safe for learning,” the AcroBag has helped athletes of all sports reach new limits.
- Day passes will be sold for $20 which gives you access to the Acrobag all day and $5 passes for single bag jumps. (Tickets can be purchased at Guest Services)
- All participants must have a valid lift ticket or season pass.
- All participants must sign a waiver. Participants under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian’s signature.
- The hours that the bag will be open are 12 PM – 8 PM
- Participants need to have the ability to ski or ride straight into the jump with no speed checks from a spot determined by the Staff, The staff will have the final say as to whether or not a participant is capable
- Helmets are mandatory
- No ski poles, skis and boards must be free of any sharp or jagged bits suchs as a broken edge etc again our team will check people's gear prior to letting them jump.
First jump for everyone is a mandatory straight air- NO EXCEPTIONS!
For more information on the bag go to http://acrobag.org/
Bear Creek’s Get-Into-The-Snow package is the best value for your early season ski trip! Our beautiful hotel is located just steps away from the lifts. Go now!
- Overnight stay at Bear Creek (based on double occupancy)
- Two Evening lift tickets for the night of arrival and Extended Day tickets for the following day
This package starts at just $82 per person per night. Package valid Sunday through Thursday evenings only, 12/1/13-12/23/13. Additional guests may be added to the room for $45 each.
To book, call The Hotel at 1-866-754-2822.
Bear Creek will be closed December 15 through December 18 in an effort to save the snow that we have made. The forecast does not look favorable and there is a chance of rain. We plan on reopening this Friday and it looks like we will be able to start making more snow Monday if not sooner. Sorry for any inconvenience and please be patient, we just need the weather back on our side.
When you book a meeting at Bear Creek, your group can take advantage of complimentary high-speed and wireless internet, a well-equipped business center, and comprehensive event-plannng assistance from our experienced staff. Premium audiovisual equipment is also available.
Floor plans Mountain Ballroom
The Mountain Ballroom has seating for up to 300 guests. It can be divided into three individual rooms to accommodate smaller groups or simultaneous meetings. The adjacent outdoor deck offers outstanding views and fresh mountain air.
Floor plans Woodland Ballroom
The Woodland Ballroom has seating for up to 300 guests and can also be divided into three individual rooms to accommodate smaller groups or simultaneous meetings. The adjacent outdoor deck overlooks the outdoor pool.
The spacious lodge seats 250 guests and features floor-to-ceiling stone fireplaces and mountain views. The lodge is available April-November.
Executive Board Rooms
Bear Creek has two beautifully appointed executive board rooms. Each room seats up to 14 guests.
Our Business Center is available for your printing, copying, faxing and internet needs.
Food and Beverage