Bear Creek’s Midweek Ski & Stay package is the very best way to hit the slopes! Our beautiful hotel is located just steps away from the lifts.
Ski & Stay package includes:
- Overnight accommodations at The Hotel at Bear Creek (cost based on room type)
- Two Extended Day lift tickets for day of arrival ( Monday - Thursday non-holiday*)
- Two Extended Day lift tickets for the following day
- 40% off Rental Equipment**
- 40% off Discovery lessons at our Snowsports School
Packages are based on availability for stays from Sunday through Thursday. Not valid during blackout dates of 12/24/15 through 1/2/16, Sunday 1/17/16 and Sunday 2/14/16.
* Guests arriving on Sundays, MLK Monday (1/18/16) and President's Day Monday (2/15/16) receive two complimentary Evening lift tickets and can upgrade to an Extended Day lift ticket for $35 per person. Based on double occupancy. Any additional skiers are $59 per person (includes two extended day lift tickets)
**The Hotel has and equipment rental shop and equipment check room exclusively for the the convenience and use of hotel guests.
Call The Hotel at 1-866-754-2822 to book your ski and stay vacation. When booking, please mention promo code: MSKI
Bear Creek is hosting a Winter Job Fair!
Sunday, October 4, 2015
10:00am - 1:00pm
Join us in the Lodge for our Winter Job Fair. We have many exciting openings for the upcoming winter season.
Click here to purchase online. Online sales will end on 11/24 at midnight. We will be putting a cap on this event, so order soon before there are no spaces left!
Join us on Sunday, October 25 from 12-5pm for our Harvest Wine Festival at Bear Creek! Guests will enjoy wine and food samples and live music. Each guest will receive a commemorative wine tasting glass, event program, free samples, and have access to our Wine Check service.
Tickets are $25 in advance online until October 22. They will be $30 at the door the day of the event. Designated driver tickets are also available for $5. (Please note that designated drivers will not receive a wine glass.)
More information can be found here.Click Here to Purchase Tickets
Back by popular demand!
Bear Creek will host the Cheese & Garlic Festival on August 23, 2015 from 12:00-5:00 pm. Rain or Shine. There will be a number of wineries, craft beers, food and craft vendors, and much more! There will be live music from Sarah Ayers & James Supra. We will have a number of entertaining contests and demonstrations for everyone to enjoy and food available from Chow Hall BBQ Pit. We will also be hosting our famous cheese rolling event again this year!
Garlic & Cheese Vendors:
Taste Artisanal Market, BabaNonna, Bespoke Bacon, Daily Loaf, Cookiez Plus, Ducky's Sno, Fathead Peppers, JD Gourmet, Mrs. C's Dressing and Oil, Papa's Kettle Korn, Pappardelle's Pasta, Sugar 'n Spice, The Hawg House (Sloppy 2nds BBQ)
- $15 at the door (13 & older)
- $5 for kids 6-12
- FREE for kids 5 & under