Take - A - Taco is taking over the Trails End Cafe on Thursday, December 19 from 6-9PM.
Take - A - Taco is the “Home of the Soft Shell Taco” since 1978 and was voted best of the Fest/ Musikfest 2013
Live music featuring Tim Harakal from 6-8PM
December Holiday Lunch
Grab a friend or some coworkers and stop by The Grille for your holiday lunches.
The Grille will be open for lunch Friday's in December. (Dec. 6,13,20)
Happy Hour from 5-7PM
featuring Jake Kaligis & Dynamic Duo from 3-6.
The Bear Creek Snowflake Martini
Call for reservations 610.682.7100 x421.
December 5, 2014 7pm to Midnight
Welcome winter and Help us wake Ullr, the mythical Norse God of snow and skiing! This is a FREE all ages party to get winter started right!
- Live Music by James Supra Band from 7-10PM
- Ice carving demonstration at 9PM
- Swag toss with Bear Creek and other memorabilia
- Annual Snowsports School used equipment sale from 6-9PM
- New terrain park features will be on display
- The movie, Mr. Plant by Volcom will play at 7PM
New this year!
Ugly Sweater contest...
Come dressed in your favorite ugly sweater & be eligible to in win a grand prize! Competition starts at 10PM in the Lodge.
Also new this year!
Hike Park from 6-10PM
Come out and ride 6 terrain park features. $5 per person and free for 2014/2015 season passholders.
- Overnight Accommodation
- Breakfast for two in The Trails End Cafe.
- Two adult one day passes to Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
(Additional guests can be added for $51 per adult and $44 per junior/senior and includes one breakfast voucher and 1 pass to Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom.)
The thrill can be yours starting at $240.95 per night in a standard room. Rooms are based on double occupancy and availability. The package is available May 26 to September 1, 2014.
Call The Hotel 1-866-754-2822 and mention promo code: DORN to book your package today!
Both the Served Dinner and Buffet Dinner packages include:
- 5 hour reception
- 4 hour open bar
(to be closed 1/2 hour during dinner and
1/2 hour at end of night OR full hour during dinner)
- Cocktail hour including butlered hors d' oeuvres and
gourmet cheese and garden crudités display
- Champagne toast
- Tablecloths and a variety of napkin colors
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for the bride
and groom on wedding night
- Private area for bridal party during cocktail hour
- Special rates for your out of town guests at
The Hotel at Bear Creek (restrictions apply)
- Cake cutting service
- Coffee and tea service
Please contact our Wedding Sales Department for further questions and availability.