Back by popular demand!
Bear Creek will host the Cheese & Garlic Festival on August 23, 2015 from 12:00-5:00 pm. Rain or Shine. There will be a number of wineries, craft beers, food and craft vendors, and much more! There will be live music from Sarah Ayers & James Supra. We will have a number of entertaining contests and demonstrations for everyone to enjoy and food available from Chow Hall BBQ Pit. We will also be hosting our famous cheese rolling event again this year!
Garlic & Cheese Vendors:
Taste Artisanal Market, BabaNonna, Bespoke Bacon, Daily Loaf, Cookiez Plus, Ducky's Sno, Fathead Peppers, JD Gourmet, Mrs. C's Dressing and Oil, Papa's Kettle Korn, Pappardelle's Pasta, Sugar 'n Spice, The Hawg House (Sloppy 2nds BBQ)
- $15 at the door (13 & older)
- $5 for kids 6-12
- FREE for kids 5 & under
Hotel packages are available by calling 866.754.2822
Scream like a little kid.
Then relax like a grown-up.
Stay & Scream Package Starting at $256*
Nothing goes better after a day of thrill rides and water slides than a relaxing evening at Bear Creek - with a spa, great restaurants, hot tubs, tennis and all you need to unwind.
Stay & Scream Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations at The Hotel at Bear Creek
- Two Adult passes to Dorney Park and Wild Water Kingdom
- Shuttle Service Available to Take Guests to and from the Park
- $25 Bear Creek gift card
Book now or call 1.866.754.2822
*Per night rate is for a standard room (Based on double occupancy). Additional guests can be added for $41 per adult ticket and $33 per junior/senior ticket. Packages are subject to change. Taxes not included. Packages are valid May 28 -Sept. 5, 2016.
The Bear Creek XC Challenge “Home of the 2013 and 2014 Mountain Bike National Championships” is a cross country race that takes place on the best trails Bear Creek has to offer.
Sunday, June 5
Cat 3 - 9AM
Cat 2 – 10:30AM
Cat 1 - 1PM
Elite/ Pro - 1PM
A complete course map can be found here.
Bear Creek is hosting an On Site Job Fair!
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
10:00am - 6:00pm
Just because Ski Season is over- doesn't mean we slow down at Bear Creek! We're as busy as ever in our hotel, restaurants and banquets!
We are currently hiring energetic individuals with great guest service skills to join our team!
Bring your resume, schedule availability and be prepared for on-the-spot interviews!
We have some full time opportunities available and many openings for part time team members, with varied shifts- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, weekends.
We have immediate openings available for the following positions:
- Line Cooks
- Banquet Cooks
- Banquet Servers
- Front Desk Agents
- Night Auditor
- Banquet Set Up People
- Banquet Captains
Tickets are $30 at the door, $25 online. Designated driver tickets are also available for $5. (Please note that designated drivers will not receive a wine glass. Advance purchase sales will end at noon on 4/3/15)
Paint & Sip Event--SOLD OUT
A'dello Vineyards & Winery, Antler Ridge, Bee Kind Winery,
Black Walnut Winery, Blue Mountain Vineyard, Boyd's Cardinal Hollow Winery,
Buddy Boy, Ferrone Family Winery, Juniata Valley, Kog Hill Winery, Paradocx Vineyard,
Peace Valley Winery, Sand Castle, Shade Mountain Winery, Stonekeep Meadery, Tamanend,
University Wine Company, Vynecrest Vineyards
BabaNonna, Backwoods BBQ Sauces, Bespoken Bacon, Classy Crocks & Dips, Clover Creek Cheese, Fat Head Peppers, Keystone Farms Cheese, Secret Essense by Barb, Sugar n Spice, Sweet Addictions, Sweet Finesse, Taste Artisanal Market
Make it a mini-vacation and spend the night!
Packages start at just $99 per person based on double occupancy.
Add the Paint & Sip event by Paint on Main to your package for $40
This Package Includes:
- $25 gift card to The Grille
- Breakfast for two at the Trail's End Café
- 2 Wine Festival entrance tickets
- 2 Wine Festival glasses
To book, call The Hotel at 610-641-7101 or toll-free at 1-866-754-2822 x494.
Wine Festival Rules and Regulations
- Festival tickets are non-refundable.
- Late arrivals will be charged full price for entry.
- Event attendees must be 21 years of age, or older, and have a valid ID.
(This includes designated drivers)
- Children and infants are not permitted into the event.
- Pets are not permitted into the event unless medically necessary.
- Promotional photos or videos may be taken at the event. By purchasing a ticket, all attendees consent to the use of their image in Bear Creek promotional materials.
- Outside coolers, food and beverages are not permitted into the event.
- Bear Creek reserves the right to remove any individuals from the event for any reasons.
- Bear Creek reserves the right to inspect any/all bags and deny entry of any/all bags.
- Photo, video or audio recording of entertainers is not permitted.
- Please consume alcohol responsibly and know your limits.