During the month of April*, present your 2015/2016 Season Pass** to receive an item of equal or lesser value when you buy an entrée at The Grille at Bear Creek.
*Offer may be used more than once during the month of April
**Limited to one BOGO per card holder per visit
March is coming up and with our incredible snowmaking efforts, conditions are great and there is plenty
of snow on the mountain for that last minute getaway. So take advantage of our March Madness Getaway package and join us on the slopes!
This package starts at just $96 per person for a standard room (based on double occupancy) and includes:
- An overnight stay at The Hotel at Bear Creek, just steps from the chair lifts.
- Extended day lift tickets for the day of arrival and Extended Day lift tickets for the following day (*Exc. Sundays)
- 40% off all ski and snowboard rental equipment
Valid Sunday-Thursday evenings March 1 through March 23. Package price based on double occupancy. Does not include tubing. Additional skiers or snowboarders may be added to the room for just $48 each. *Guests arriving before 4 p.m. ON SUNDAYS can upgrade to all day tickets for $35 per person.
Thursday Women’s Clinics
- Four-day women’s clinics held on consecutive Thursdays
- Jan. 7, 14, 21 & 28 or Feb. 4, 11, 18 & 25
- Coaching from 10am-4pm daily
- $270 for four-day clinic including complimentary extended day lift tickets
- Not for first-timers.
Women's First-Timer Clinics
- Two-day introductory clinic held on consecutive Tuesdays
- Jan. 5 & 12
- Coaching from 10am-4pm daily
- $208 for two-day clinic including lift/lesson/rental package
Unfortunately we are cancelling the snowmobile races. We lost too much snow in the last week and will not be able to put enough snow together to have the event.
The 5th Annual Snowmobile Drag Races presented by Blackmans Cycle Center and VP Racing Fuels return to the slopes of Bear Creek! Stock and modified sleds are eligible to participate. Join the fun, or just watch the excitement of the race on the mountain. Racing starts at 10:00AM.
The course includes 700 feet of side-by-side snowmobile racing. Individual heats are based on double elimination and the winner of each class will receive a cash prize. For spectators, there will be food and drink specials, giveaways and equipment demonstrations.
Saturday, March 26
- Vintage class ( See rules page for classification)
- Kids Class (120CC & Kitty Cats 60CC)
- 500CC Trail
- 600CC Trail and Modified
- 700CC Trail
- 800CC Trail and Modified
- 1000CC Trail and Pro Modified
- Anything Goes
$5 Pit Pass (1 pit pass per sled)
$15 entry for vintage sleds only
$30 per snowmobile, per class
$10 entry for kids
(Riders can enter two classes per sled maximum)
Registration will be held from 6:30-9:30AM in front of the Guest Service Lobby. Sled inspections will be conducted all morning. Sleds must be inspected prior to registration. A driver's meeting will be held at 9:45AM and racing will start immediately after. Arrive early and beat the rush, sled unloading will start at 6:30AM.
$100 for 1st place in each class
$50+ for 2nd place in each class
(Prize purse may increase prior to the event, races are double elimination.)
There is a special hotel rate for all snowmobile race guests, please use the promo code SNW16 when booking.
All rules can be found on this page.
The Parks at Bear Creek will be having a Rail Jam with a live DJ, Cash and other Great Prizes. Up to 100 competitors will converge on a set-up of multiple rails/features. The event will be constructed on Lower Cascade. This event will be "JAM" format where each division will have a certain amount of time to hit the features as many times as they can. In this first round they will be trying to land tricks that will get them into the finals round. After all the divisions have had their turn we'll start the finals round which will have eliminated approximately 50% of the riders where they will battle it out head to head for the top 3 spots. The top 3 competitors in each category will receive prizes.
Registration begins at 9am in the lower lodge.
- Open practice from 11am-12pm
- Competition begins at 12:30pm
- Judging & awards at 4pm
- Women & Men Ski, ages 16+
- Women & Men Board, ages 16+
- Women & Men Ski, ages 15 and under
- Women & Men Board, ages 15 and under
$20 and a valid lift ticket