1. Cleanouts are allowed only with an approved clean out stand, in approved area. (Bring with to tech inspection) anyone cleaning out without an approved stand or no stand at all will be disqualified and asked to leave immediately. Safety is the number one concern.
2. Tethered kill switch is mandatory
3. Full face helmets are mandatory
4. All sleds must go through technical and safety inspection before going to the pits.
5. All final decisions will be made by the pit boss or race personnel
6. The return lane will be the trail to the left of the track. Continue uphill after the finish line to the check station where the looser will be marked. Return to the pits. No horseplay will be tolerated on the return trail. Limit speed to 30mph on the return lane.
7. Any power adder will put you in the open mod class (nitrous, turbo, supercharger, propane)
8. Chisel studs will put you in the appropriate mod class
9. Losers will race losers, winners will race winners. After the first heat you will be separated in the pits. Winners on the left, loosers on the right in staging.
10. Pay attention to announcements and when you will be up. There will be a lot of sleds and we want the event to run smoothly
11. Stock classes are allowed to have mods such as exhaust, intake, and attachments to the motor. Motor work such as big bore (over 1mm, .40 over) will put you in the appropriate mod class. First and second place are subject to bore and stroke inspection. BE HONEST
12. Pit passes are available for five dollars. One pit member per driver. No one is allowed in the pits other than ticketed persons.
13. Must be at least 18 years of age to race.
14. Absolutely no unloading anywhere but in the unloading zone. If there are any marks on the pavement this event will not be allowed to take place in the future. Please respect the property!
15. All stock sleds are to be trail rideable.
16. All chain and belt guards must be in place.
17. Vintage class rules-440and under liquid cooled, unlimited fan cooled or open air design, 1980 and older, or Must have oem leaf springs(no mods to sled, all equipment must be oem equipment)
Clarification: Mods to motor and track are the same as the stock classes. Allowed to have mods such as exhaust, intake, and attachments to the motor. We want the equipment to be oem to the machine. (e.x. we don’t want to see a 1973 sled with a 1999 motor in it.)
18. PLEASE NOTE: Track lug height rule has been removed….Any lug height can run in any class, any stud length can run in any class. Modified studs or any type of chisel studs will bump you to appropriate mod class.
19. Excessive lightning of sled will put you in the appropriate mod class.
20. Tech has final say in class designation.
21. Four stroke classifications are as follows:
500cc class- Yamaha Phazer- 500cc twin
600cc class- Yamaha 03-05 rx1, warrior-1000cc, 4 cyl, no turbo
Yamaha nitro, vector-1000cc triple, no turbo
700cc class- Yamaha apex, attack-1000cc, 4cyl, no turbo
Yamaha 08-10 nytro-1049cc, no turbo
Ski Doo 1200cc- 1200cc
800cc class- Polaris fst 750t- 750cc twin with turbo
1000cc class- Artic Cat z1- 1100cc twin with turbo (No boost controller)
22. Track length is 700’- Double elimination.