Go for the gold with Nastar racing! Compare your time to friends, family, Olympic athletes, or skiers and riders from other mountains around the country:
- Ski and snowboard racing for
all ages and abilities
- Located on Timberline slope
- Tuesday and Wednesday evenings 7-9pm
- Sunday afternoons 1-3pm
- New this season, NASTAR is introducing a Slalom option (set with flexible "stubbie" gates). We will be offering Slalom on alternating Sundays: January 13 & 27, and February 10 & 24.
- You can sign up for NASTAR at Guest Services after 5:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and after 12:00 noon on Sundays (or at the top of Timberline).
Registration takes place one half hour prior to racing at the top of Timberline. Cost is $5 for two runs or $10 for unlimited runs.