Racing will take place on Tuesday, January 17th and Wednesday, January 18th.
Races are weather permitting; stay tuned for further updates.
Go for the gold with NASTAR racing! Compare your time to friends, family, Olympic athletes, or skiers and riders from other mountains around the country:
- Ski and snowboard racing for all ages and abilities on Timberline slope
- Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6:45 - 8:45pm (2 hours)
- Every other Sunday from 1:30-3:30pm (2 hours, 1/8, 1/22, 2/5, 2/26)
- In addition to the standard NASTAR GS courses,we also offer the NASTAR Slalom option. We will have Slalom races on Wednesday evenings and two Sundays (1/22, 2/26).
- You can sign up for NASTAR at Guest Services after 5:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and after 12:00 noon on Sundays (or at the top of Timberline one half hour prior to racing).
- Cost is $5 for two runs or $10 for unlimited runs