Go for the gold with NASTAR racing! Compare your time to friends, family, Olympic athletes, or skiers and riders from other mountains around the country:
- Ski and snowboard racing for
all ages and abilities
- Located on Timberline slope
- Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6:45 - 8:45pm (2 hours)
- Every other Sunday from 1:30-3:30pm (2 hours, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22, 3/1, 3/8)
- In addition to the standard NASTAR GS courses, there is also a NASTAR Slalom option (set with flexible "stubbie" gates). We will be offering Slalom on three Sundays (February 8, and March 1) and four Wednesday evenings (January 14 & 28, February 11 & 25).
- You can sign up for NASTAR at Guest Services after 5:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and after 12:00 noon on Sundays (or at the top of Timberline one half hour prior to racing).
- Cost is $5 for two runs or $10 for unlimited runs