Bear Creek Mountain Activity Passes are your ticket to summer FUN!
Please purchase your Mountain Activity Pass at the hotel front desk to gain access to our trails and disc golf course.
With your 2016 Bear Creek Mountain Activity Pass you receive:
· Exclusive use of our challenging hiking and biking trails
· Unlimited play on our first class disc golf course
How to get your pass
Purchase your pass for just $25 at the front desk of The Hotel and you will receive:
- $25 Resort Gift Card
- 2016 Mountain Activity Pass Wrist Band
Purchase your pass for just $50 at the front desk of The Hotel and you will receive:
- $50 Resort Gift Card
- 2016 Mountain Activity Pass Wrist Bands For Up To 6 Family Members
Register for one of the following events and receive, at no charge, a 2016 Mountain Activity Pass.
- Bad Bear Enduro Race 6/4
- Bear Creek Challenge 6/5
Book an overnight stay at The Hotel at Bear Creek and receive, at no charge, 2016 Mountain Activity Passes for all in-room guests.
Present a valid Military ID and receive, at no charge, a 2016 Mountain Activity Pass.
Mountain Activity Pass Regulations:
1. Everyone who wishes to utilize our trails and disc golf courses must have a Mountain Activity Pass.
2. Passes must be obtained at The Hotel front desk.
4. Users must display a Mountain Activity Pass while utilizing the trails and disc golf courses.
5. Mountain Activity Passes are valid beginning May 1, 2016 and expire on December 31, 2016.
6. Trail Hours: The trails are open from dawn to dusk every day.
7. Disc Golf Course Hours:
The Valley Course:
Open dawn to dusk from April 1 to December 1. Closed December 2 to March 31.
8. Guests are asked to keep noise levels to a minimum and be respectful of other activities going on at the resort. Failure to do so may result in privileges being revoked.
9. Gift cards can be used resort-wide.
10. Non-Hotel guests must provide their own discs. Discs are available for purchase at The Hotel Gift Shop.
11. Mountain Activity Passes are registered to a specific guest and are not transferable.
12. Non Profit groups such as Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts are not required to purchase a pass. We require that you notify us in advance which day you are planning your hike and upon arrival, check in at the front desk of the hotel.