Wednesday Night Disc Golf Shoot Out
Join us every Wednesday at 5:30pm in parking lot 4, for a 9-hole shoot out!
Check out the details below:
- Each week Bear Creek will choose a different 9 holes to represent the Shoot Out course
- Players will be randomly paired by Bear Creek
- Each pair will play the course and keep track of each other’s score
- Upon course completion, pairs must submit their scorecards in the Rock Garden
- The low score of the evening will receive a $20 Bear Creek gift card
- Hole in 1 shooters will receive a $20 Bear Creek gift card
- This year the shootout will be a series, points will be issued to the top ten players each week and a shootout champion will be announced on November 6.
- The top five players in the series will receive prizes
- After a hard night flinging discs end your day by kicking back in the newly opened Rock Garden with tableside service featuring draft beers and food from The Grille.
Date: Every Wednesday beginning on 4/17 (In the event of rain, Shoot Out will be cancelled.)
Location: Parking Lot 4
Fee: Update: There is no charge for this event with your Mountain Activity Pass. All players must have a Mountain Activity Pass by May 1.
Ages: This is an all ages event
For additional information, email Gary Kline.