We hope this note finds you and your family well. During this challenging time we have remained busy and focused on implementing new procedures and practices in accordance with the latest guidance from federal, state and local officials to ensure that Bear Creek Mountain Resort and Conference Center is ready for your return.
The Resort has an existing standard of excellence that touches on the entire guest experience, including a high expectation of cleanliness. We have thoughtfully adapted our operations and implemented additional measures to ensure you can relax, rejuvenate and rest well during your stay. Our top priority remains the health and well-being of our team members, guests and the surrounding community.
The following amenities have been impacted by State directives and CDC guidelines for operations:
- The Spa x742 – modifed operating hours and by advance reservation only: 610-641-7174
- The Grille x741 – modified operating hours and capacity including no bar service. Alcohol sales are available for dine-in guests. In order to serve you better during these uncertain times, The Grille is requesting all reservations be made via phone: 610-641-7149. View Menu.
- Trail's End Cafe x412 – modified operating hours. Seating available outside only.
- Pools – Occupancy is limited, seating has been modified for physical distancing and towels are available at the Front Desk; advance cleaning in place.
- Fitness Center – is not open at this time.
- Housekeeping x740 – For guest and team member safety, daily housekeeping services will not provided, however, trash and towel services are available upon request.
- Please call the Hotel Front Desk if you are in need of any supplies, and a staff member will deliver them to your room.
- Please leave used towels and trash OUTSIDE your hotel room door, where it is easily accessible for our staff to pick up while keeping physical distance.
Our attention to detail is your peace of mind
We have carefully planned an experience where you can put your anxiety about travel to rest. Our resort has enhanced our cleaning protocols to align with new federal guidelines and industry recommendations. New disinfecting measures and modified operating practices incorporating physical distancing and low\no-touch operations are key pillars of this program.
Key enhancements include:
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces with an emphasis on frequently contacted surfaces
- Hand sanitizer dispensers strategically positioned throughout the resort
- Guides to help maintain physical distance in our reception areas, lobbies and elevators
- Furniture arrangements in common areas to respect appropriate physical distancing and limit capacity
We are happy to share the details of our comprehensive program to provide you peace of mind during your next visit.
Thank you for your loyalty.