Bear Creek Events
Bear Creek has events taking place throughout the year. Check out our calendar to see what's happening!
Upon closely monitoring the statements and information distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Bear Creek has decided to postpone the following events for the health and safety concern of guests and staff:
- Murder Mystery – April 3rd
- Spring Wine Festival – April 4th & 5th
- Spring Brew Fest – April 24th
- Enduro Mountain Bike Race - April 26
- Summer Wine Festival - July 24
Rescheduled dates for the aforementioned events are currently being determined. Bear Creek will honor all pre-purchased tickets and hotel packages on the postponed dates, or at any of the following future events:
- Rescheduled Wine Festival or Brew Fest – Date TBD
- Harvest Wine Festival – October 25th
- Fall Brew Fest – November 20th
If you are unable to attend any of these future events, or for other questions or concerns, please contact the resort at email@example.com
. Based upon availability.
Wine Trail Run
Sun 27th Oct 2019
9AM – 12PM
The Bear Creek Harvest Wine Trail Run will be a 7K trail run at beautiful Bear Creek Mountain Resort. The course will consist of single track, mining roads, and double track. The race will be professionally chip timed! After the race, reward yourself by attending the annual Bear Creek Harvest Wine Festival which features many of the areas finest wineries, craft and food vendors.
Each participant will receive a wine glass.
Additional prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the following age groups to both men and women:
- 12 and under / 13-19 / 20-39 / 40-49 / 50-59 / 60+
- $30 (7k run)
- $50 (7k Run + Wine Tasting Admission)
- same pricing for day-of registration although you must pre-register to be guaranteed of a wine glass and to purchase the $20 Wine Tasting Admission.