Country Jam Music and Fall Festival
Join us on Sunday, October 13, 2019 from 12-6pm for The Country Jam Music and Fall Festival!
- This event will feature live music from five bands, a farmers market, beer garden, petting zoo, pony rides, pick your own pumpkin patch, pumpkin painting, climbing wall, a moonbounce, ATV tours, archery target shooting, ax throwing and more, plus a country cookout!
- Some activities are an additional charge.
- This is a shine only event. If the weather looks unfavorable we will be cancelling the event.
- The weather is looking great, don't forget to bring chairs or a blanket so you can get a great lawn seat and enjoy all of the music.
12:00 - 1:00: Grady Hoss
1:15 - 2:15: Amber Rae & The Raetones
2:30 - 3:30: Wheel House
3:45 - 4:45: Tumbleweed
5:00 - 6:00: John Train
$10 in advance l $15 at the door l $5 for kids 6-12 l 5 and under FREE!
Advance Sales end Saturday, 10/12 at 5PM
The first 500 pre-purchased adult tickets will receive a 16oz. Country Jam mason jar mug.
Your Sunday night package includes
- Standard room starting at $129
- Admission for two to the Country Jam Music & Fall Festival
- Breakfast for two at the Trail's End Cafe
When reserving, please mention booking code: COUNTRYJAM2019
Valid only on Sunday October, 13th. $30 per additional guest. Based upon double occupancy.
To make your reservation, please contact The Hotel at 610-641-7101 or toll free at 1-888-542-9648 x494.