Fall Music Fest
Enjoy the change of seasons with Bear Creek's Fall Music Fest on Sunday, October 25th, 2020 from 12-6pm.
This event will be held in the base area and all physical distancing protocols will be followed. Face coverings are required. Wineries, distilleries, food trucks and other food vendors will be providing samples and products for sale.
Please bring your own chair or blanket for seating.
- $15 in advance / $20 at the door.
- Children 5 and under are free.
Tickets are limited: pre-purchasing is strongly suggested because it could sell out.
Music Line Up:
- Trouble City All Stars (Reggae) 12-1PM
- Cathy & The Spoon (John Prine Tribute featuring Chris Kasper & Kylie Ryan) 1:20-2:20PM
- Highway 61 Revival (Bob Dylan Tribute) 2:45-4PM
- Dead Friends (Grateful Dead Tribute) 4:20-5:45PM
- Wineries: King Cole Winery, A'Dello Winery, Sorrenti Family Estate, Sleepy Cat Urban Winery, 5 Schmucks Winery, Sand Castle Winery, Paradocx Winery, University Wine
- Distilleries: Kilimanjaro Distillery, Hazard's Distillery
- Food: Clover Creek Cheese Cellar, Fathead Peppers, Conebello Farm, Green Kamikozees, Jim Thorpe House of Jerky, Babanonna
- Food Trucks: The Hawg House, Take A Taco, Wow Wagon, Gourmand Food Truck, Fired Up Artisan Oven