Harvest Wine Festival
- Join us on Sunday, October 22, 2017 from 12:00-5:00pm for Harvest Wine Festival at Bear Creek!
- Guests will enjoy wine and food samples from over 40 vendors.
- Each guest will receive a commemorative wine tasting glass, event program, free samples, and have access to our Wine Check service.
- Live music from Jazz Liquidity
- Tickets are limited and will sell out. $25 in advance(advance online sales end 10/20 at midnight), $35 at the door.
Adello Vineyard and Winery, Antler Ridge Winery, Aulenbach Wines, Blue Mountain Vineyards, Boyd's Cardinal Hollow Winery, Buddy Boy Winery, Colony Meadery, Cherry Valley Vineyards, Five Schmucks Winery, Juniata Valley Vineyards, Moon Dancer Winery, Naylor Winery, Paradocx Vineyard, Sand Castle Winery, Stone and Key Winery, Stonekeep Meadery, University Wine Co.
BabaNonna, Bear Den Kitchens, Bespoke Bacon, Classy Cakes Cupcakery, Clover Creek Cheese Cellar, Conebella Farm Cheese, Fathead Peppers, Full Spirited Flavors Cakes, Green Kamikozees, JD Gourmet, Keystone Farms Cheese, Sugar and Spice, Sweet Addictions, Sweet Finesse, The Dip Lady, The Smokehaus 1
A Reason to Wine, Beadweaver's, Candle Crazy, Crystal's Glass Designs, Foot Bling Things, Demca Demonstrations, Just for Fun Jewelry, Laurens Lotions and Potions, Oxford Handbags, Serving Stone Creations, The Mosiac Dragonfly
- If you purchase two or more bottles of wine please utilize our Wine Check.
- When wine is purchased, the winery will provide you with a Wine Check slip.
- After the festival, come to the Wine Check and show your Wine Check slip to the attendant.
- The Wine Check area is located in the lower lodge area. Wine Check will close promptly at 6pm.