Harvest Wine Festival
- Join us on Sunday, October 27, 2019 from 12:00-5:00pm for Harvest Wine Festival at Bear Creek!
- Guests will enjoy wine and food samples from over 40 vendors.
- Each guest will receive a commemorative wine tasting glass, event program, free samples, and have access to our Wine Check service.
- Live music featuring Howie Lessel and GT3 Standards
$25 per guest in advance or $30 at the door. Pre-sale ends Saturday, October 26 at 5PM.
Don't forget about the DD: Designated driver tickets are $5 per person (Does not include a commemorative tasting glass)
Wineries and other vendors:
5 Schmucks Winery, Adello Winery, Antler Ridge, Aulenbach Wines, BabaNonna, Bastress Winery, Mountain Top Distillery, Blue Mountain Winery, Boyd's Cardinal Hollow, Brokenstraw Valley Winery, Flickerwood Winery, Juniata Valley Winery, King Cole Winery, Kulpmont Winery, Paradocx Vineyards, Rebel Hive Meadery, ReKlaimed Vines, Sand Castle Winery, Sleepy Cat Winery, Stonekeep Meadery, University Wine, Serving Stone Creations, Conebella Farms, Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski, 2 Classy Winers, A Reason to Wine, Crystal's Glass Design, I See Spain, Just for Fun Jewelry, Lauren's Lotions and Potions, Mia Bello Candles, Oxford Handbags, Simply Silver and Stones, Casa de Jorge, Green Kamikozees, Jim Thorpe House of Jerky, Keystone Cheese, Nothing Bundt Cake, Sugar N' Spice, Sweet Finesse, Colony Meadery, Babanonna, Tastefully Simple, Clover Creek Cheese Cellar, Frecon Farm, Zen Chocolates, Fathead Peppers
Studio 8 Paint and Create will also be hosting a Paint and Sip in the Bear's Den during the festival!
If you purchase two or more bottles of wine please utilize our Wine Check.
When wine is purchased, the winery will provide you with a Wine Check slip.
After the festival, come to the Wine Check and show your Wine Check slip to the attendant.
The Wine Check area is located in the lower lodge area. Wine Check will close promptly at 6pm.
Your Sunday night package includes
- Standard room starting at $129
- Admission for two to the Harvest Wine Festival
- 2 commemorative tasting glasses
- Breakfast for two at the Trail's End Cafe
When reserving, please mention booking code: FALLWINE19
Valid only on Sunday October, 27th. $40 per additional guest. Based upon double occupancy.