Munich on the Mountain! Bavaria at Bear Creek!
Fall is in the air and Bavaria has come to Bear Creek! Enjoy the alpine splendor of fall at Bear Creek Mountain Resort with a Traditional Oktoberfest. The Festival area will be full of all the sights, sounds and smells of Germany. Grab a 25oz fest mug, and taste all the beers while enjoying a number of German foods.
Fun for the entire family!
Live Bands, Traditional German Music, Folk Dancers, German Food, Beer, and Games
Pick up a commemorative Bear Creek Oktoberfest mug for $12 at our retail location
All beer is $6 for a 16oz. cup or $8 for 25oz. Bear Creek Oktoberfest mug refills
Bring your previously purchased Oktoberfest Mugs and refills are just $8
- Dinkelacker Oktoberfest - Amber in color, this medium bodied beer has its impeccable taste by balancing the roasted malt flavor with the perfect amount of hops. Having a rich texture palate with an underlining sweetness true to tradition of a Marzen style beer.
- Samuel Adams Octoberfest - Has a rich, deep golden amber hue reflective of the season. A malt lover's dream, masterfully blending together four roasts of barley to create a delicious harmony of sweet flavors including caramel and toffee. The beer is kept from being overly sweet by the elegant bitterness imparted by the German Noble hops.
- Stoudt's Oktoberfest - This medium bodied amber lager elegantly combines a touch of malty sweetness with a pleasingly subtle aromatic hop character. Stoudt's Oktoberfest is brewed from the finest imported ingredients in the style of the original German Oktoberfest celebrations beers.
- Dinkelacker Pilsner – A smooth, bottom-fermented Pils with a distinct touch of hops. Refreshingly dry and pure – brewed to Dinkelacker's ever-popular, harmoniously balanced Pils recipe.
- Scwaben Brau Das Schwarze – A jet black full-bodied beer with a clean flavor of spices and hops. Light with a mild malt body. Fresh, creamy, bittersweet.