Spring Brew Fest
Join us on Friday, April 19, 2019 from 6PM - 10PM!
This event is back by popular demand, featuring the best craft breweries, food vendors, live music and more!
Guests will enjoy beer and food samples from over 40 vendors and live music in the Lodge and Mountain ballrooms.
Each guest will receive a commemorative beer tasting glass, event program, and free samples.
- Live Music featuring Steve McDaniel and Steve Herring (Steve and Steve), as well as Jack Murray and the Blue Tarp Wranglers!
- $25 in advance l $30 at the door. (advance ticket sales end Friday, 4/19 at noon).
- Don't forget about the DD: Designated driver tickets are $5 per guest (Does not include a commemorative tasting glass.)
- Tickets are limited and will sell out, don't miss out and purchase today.
- All attendees must be 21+ and have a valid ID.
Bells, Funk, Saucony Creek, Southern Tier, Sixpoint, Fegley's, Blake's Hard Cider, Conshohocken Brewing, New Belgium, Yards, Schofferhofer, Double Nickel, Captian Lawrence, Two Roads, Straub, SweetWater, Victory Brewing, Ever Grain Brewing, Sierra Nevada, Great Barn Brewing, Avery Brewing, Moonlight Cider, Weihenstephaner, Hofbrau Brewery, Anyday Rose Cider
Full Spirited Flavours, Kilimanjaro Distillery, Eight Oaks Distillers
Sweet Finesse, Green Kamikozees, Jim Thorpe House of Jerky, Habby Fruit, Chocolate Moonshine, Tastefully Simple, Bespoke Bacon, CJ's Mustard, Casa De Jorga Salsa
Crystal's Glass Design. Lauren's Lotions and Potions
Your Friday night package includes
- Standard room starting at $189
- Admission for two to the Spring Brew Fest
- Two complimentary tasting glasses
- Extend your stay for just $99! Please call The Hotel to make your Saturday night reservation.
Package valid on Friday, April 19th 2019. Each additional guest on the package is $30. All guest must be 21 years old or above. Saturday "extend your stay" offer valid only on April 19 bookings.