Spring Wine Festival
- Join us on April 7 & 8, 2018 from 12 PM - 5:00 PM for Spring Wine Festival at Bear Creek!
- Guests will enjoy wine and food samples from over 40 vendors, plus live music in the lodge.
- Each guest will receive a commemorative wine tasting glass, event program, free samples, and have access to our Wine Check service.
- Make it a getaway weekend with the Spring Wine Festival Package.
- Saturday Tasting: SOLD OUT
- Sunday Tasting: $25 per guest/per session in advance (advance ticket sales end Saturday at Noon) or $30 at the door.
- Don't forget about the DD: Designated driver tickets are $5 per person/ per day (Does not include a commemorative tasting glass)
5 Schmucks, Adello Winery, Antler Ridge Winery, Bishop Estates Winery, Blue Mountain Vineyards, Boyd's Cardinal Hollow Winery, Calveresi, Colony Meadery, Juniata Valley Winery, Moss Wines, Naylor Winery, Paradocx Vineyard, Sand Castle Winery, Shade Mountain Winery, Sorrenti's Cherry Valley Vineyard, Stonekeep Meadery, University Wine Company, Vynecrest
BabaNonna, Casa de Jorge Salsa, Clover Creek Cheese Cellar, Conebella Farm Cheese, Fathead Peppers, Full Spirit Flavors, Green Kamikozees, Hawg House, JD Gourmet, Keystone Farms Cheese, Sugar and Spice, Sweet Finesse Chocolates, The Dip Lady
- If you purchase two or more bottles of wine please utilize our Wine Check.
- When wine is purchased, the winery will provide you with a Wine Check slip.
- After the festival, come to the Wine Check and show your Wine Check slip to the attendant.
- The Wine Check area is located in the lower lodge area. Wine Check will close promptly at 6pm.