Vaccination Status: At this time, COVID-19 vaccinations are not required. We will be following OSHA's vaccination/test mandate once it goes into effect.
Previous Applicants: For those who applied 10/01/19 OR LATER, please make sure you have your user ID and password available when applying to current job openings.
If you do not remember your account login information, please do the following:
- Forgot Password: If you don't remember your password, you can utilize the "password reset" steps to create a new password. Please note: It may take a few hours to receive the password reset email; DO NOT request multiple password reset emails.
- Forgot User ID: Your user ID is most likely your email address.
For any assistance, please email HR at email@example.com
Text Messaging: If would like to receive a text message regarding certain status updates, you will need to sign up for this feature. After logging in, go to edit your profile. Make sure that you have listed a cell phone number that is not used by anyone else submitting an application, select yes for SMS messages and ok.
Gmail Users: Google will tend to block emails from BCMR HR for subsequent notifications. Please follow these steps to receive emails going forward.
Setting Gmail Spam Filter:
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Click the GEAR icon at the top right and then click SETTINGS.
3. Go to FILTERS AND BLOCKED ADDRESSES and click CREATE A NEW FILTER.
4. In the FROM section, type 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to keep it out of your Spam Folder.
5. Click CREATE FILTER.
6. Check NEVER SEND IT TO SPAM and ALSO APPLY FILTER TO MATCHING MESSAGES boxes.
7. Click CREATE FILTER again.
Now you are ready to check out our current opportunities!
Bear Creek provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.