Employment at Bear Creek Mountain Resort
Great careers begin here!
Join the Bear Creek Team for...Any Reason, Every Season.
- Bear Creek Mountain Resort has something to offer EVERYONE – whether you want to start a career in the hospitality industry or spend a winter season working and playing
- Great opportunities are open in the:
- Food and Beverage Division
- Hotel Division
- Mountain Operations Division
- We’re looking for individuals focused on providing a great guest experience. If you have strong customer service skills and are a motivated team player, check out our current opportunities.
- Bear Creek offers loads of discounts and privileges for our Team Members.
- Unlimited skiing and snowboarding
- Free rentals *
- Free lesson *
- Free snow tubing *
- Discounted tickets for Bear Creek events
- Discounts on items from the Hotel gift shop and Slopeside Sports retail store
- Discounts at the Spa
- Discounts at our Restaurants *
- Discounts for onsite daycare during Ski Season
- 1 Employee Benefit Pass to ski and snowboarding for an immediate family member at a reduced price
- Discount programs with outside companies
* Some restrictions apply based on availability and season
Bear Creek offers additional benefits to year round team members, including an extensive benefits package to our full-time team members.
If you have employment related questions please contact Human Resources by email at email@example.com or call (610) 682-7100 x343. All applications and resumes should be submitted through our employment page in order to be considered for a position.
Bear Creek provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.