Mountain Trail System
Bear Creek Mountain Resort has over 7 miles of trails and an 18-hole disc golf course that is available to our hotel guests, Mountain Camp participants, and Mountain Trail Pass holders. Enjoy single track and old mining roads that are well maintained by the Bear Creek staff. Our single track was home of the 2013 & 2014 Mountain Bike National Championships, so come on out to kick up some dirt.
Make sure to review the Rules & Regulations before you venture out. All guets are required to sign a wavier before going out on the trails.
|Please note: guests who are not staying in The Hotel must purchase a Mountain Trail Pass to participate in these activities.
- Bear Creek is home to over 7 miles of hiking trails
- Explore challenging terrain and the local flora and fauna of the resort
- Upon ascension, spectacular views of the local area are visible
- With world-class terrain and unparalleled views, Bear Creek offers mountain biking thrills
- Our trails are all rugged singletrack and doubletracks with plenty of rocks and a few bridges
- All trails are cross-country oriented. We do not offer lift service or "downhill" trails
- Bike rentals are available at an additional cost: $30 per person (2-hours)
The trails intertwine with a spectacular 18-hole disc golf course.
Trail System Rules and Regulations
- Please stay on the marked trails and leave the trails better than you found them.
- No dogs allowed.
- Pass hours are from dawn till dusk Sun-Thurs.
- If there's a wedding taking place, please avoid the area.
See you on the trails!