Bear Creek Mountain Resort has over 7 miles of trails and an 18-hole disc golf course that is available to our hotel guests, Mountain Camp participants, and Mountain Trail Pass holders. Enjoy single track and old mining roads that are well maintained by the Bear Creek staff. Our single track was home of the 2013 & 2014 Mountain Bike National Championships, so come on out to kick up some dirt.
Make sure to review the Rules & Regulations before you venture out. All guets are required to sign a wavier before going out on the trails.
Quick Links: Here are the contents you will find on this page:
|Please note: guests who are not staying in The Hotel must purchase a Mountain Trail Pass to participate in these activities.
- Bear Creek is home to over 7 miles of hiking trails
- Explore challenging terrain and the local flora and fauna of the resort
- Upon ascension, spectacular views of the local area are visible
- With world-class terrain and unparalleled views, Bear Creek offers mountain biking thrills
- Our trails are all rugged singletrack and doubletracks with plenty of rocks and a few bridges
- All trails are cross-country oriented. We do not offer lift service or "downhill" trails
- Bike rentals are available at an additional cost: $30 per person (2-hours)
The trails intertwine with a spectacular 18-hole disc golf course.
Mountain Trail Pass
This year, $1 of each trail pass purchase will benefit Bucks for Bikes
, an initiative to benefit the PA Interscholastic Cycling League, a 501(c)3 non-profit and chapter of the NICA Project League.
All donations are distributed directly to Bucks for Bikes and the PA Interscholastic Cycling League.
The purpose of the pass is to help us control the trail usage, know who's on our trails, and to ensure that a waiver has been signed.
- Pass holders will receive a plastic pass along with a parking permit for the 2022 season.
- You will need to have your pass on you when using trails and your parking permit must be displayed on your car dash.
Purchasing Mountain Trail Pass
Passes are $15 for the general public
Passes are FREE for 21/22 Season Pass Holders
- Email email@example.com if you would like to obtain your FREE pass
- Please include first and last name of SPH
Passes are non-transferable. Passes are must be renewed annually. Passes are valid January 1 - December 31 of each year.
Passes and parking permit can be pick up at The Hotel Front Desk.
- Please allow 48 hours from the time of purchase to pick up your pass.
- Pass holder must sign a trail agreement form upon pick-up.
Trail System Rules and Regulations
- Please stay on the marked trails and leave the trails better than you found them.
- No dogs allowed.
- Pass hours are from dawn till dusk Sun-Thurs.
- If there's a wedding taking place, please avoid the area.
Interested in participating in a bike race?
Bear Creek is home to various bike races throughout the summer months and was even the stomping grounds for the 2013 & 2014 Mountain Bike National Championships! Even if you don't race, we encourage you to come out and spectate. There is food, beer, and loads of racing fun!
Looking for other places to shred?