Enjoy skiing or snowboarding on over 86 acres of slopes, trails, and terrain parks at Bear Creek Mountain Resort. The mountain offers something for every level of skier or rider, from the beginner area served by a carpet lift and triple chair, to three progressive terrain parks with a wide variety of freestyle features, to the 50% slope of Sasquatch, the most challenging black diamond trail. With 100% snowmaking capabilities, lighted trails, an inviting mountainside lodge, and a distinctive resort hotel, we’re the perfect location for your next winter vacation!
- Located within an hour of Philadelphia, the resort offers a destination without the drive
- 3 terrain parks including, Cascade Park, Black Bear Park, and Family Park
- 116 room hotel at the base of the mountain
- On-site spa and restaurants
- Top elevation: 1100'
- Vertical Rise: 510'
- Lifts: 3 quad chairs, 1 triple chair, 2 carpet lifts
- Beginner Trails: 30%
- Intermediate Trails: 40%
- Expert: 30%
- Total Slopes, Trails, and Parks: 23
- Skiable Acres: 86
- Snowmaking: 100%
- Lighted Trails: 100%
What are YOU waiting for?
Remember to tag us at #bcmountainresort