Snowsports - Skiing & Snowboarding in PA
Important 20/21 Ski Season Information:
- Face coverings must be worn whenever physical distancing cannot be achieved. This includes in the Lodge, Rental Building, lift lines, lessons and on the lifts and in any other building.
- Although goggles or glasses are not required, we do recommend wearing them.
We encourage everyone to store their bags in their car and use the lodge more for restroom breaks and short breaks.
We will be offering a basket check for guests to store their belongings as well as lockers.
The Mountain Eatery will be open but will serve more grab and go type options. We will also be offering outdoor food and seating options featuring our new food truck in addition to other outdoor food options along with additional outdoor heaters.
- The Trail's End Cafe and The Grille will be open and will operate as per state and local guidelines.
- Lift lines lends itself well with physical distancing due to length of skis and boards. We will reemphasize physical distancing while in lift lines.
- We will never make anyone share a chair with others groups that you are not part of or someone you do not know.
- Face covering will be required when in lift lines and while riding the lifts the lifts.
This year, Bear Creek is partnering with Inntopia, an e-commerce company, to help reduce contact points.
- Lift tickets, rental equipment, and (most) lessons will be purchased online and in advance.
- Day tickets will be limited to avoid overcrowding.
- Pre-Season Hours: Tuesdays 9am-2pm / Thursdays 11am-7pm / Saturdays 10am-2pm.
- If you purchased a ‘5 for $150’ or ‘3 for $109’ ticket offering during the 19/20 winter season and were unable to redeem all visits, Bear Creek will honor redemption during the first two weeks of the 20/21 winter season.
The resort is prepared to be flexible and adjust to any restrictions mandated by the CDC or Pennsylvania state officials. In the event restrictions are lifted, Bear Creek will make adjustments and notify the public.
Take a look at the NSAA's Ski Well, Be Well document for operational best practices that are based on scientific guidelines from experts.
- Located within an hour of Philadelphia, the resort offers a destination without the drive
- 3 terrain parks: Cascade Park, Black Bear Park, and Family Park
- NASTAR recreational ski races (snowboarders are welcome!)
- 116 room hotel at the base of the mountain
- On-site spa and restaurants
Top elevation: 1100'
Vertical Rise: 510'
Lifts: 3 quad chairs, 1 triple chair, 2 carpet lifts
Beginner Trails: 30%
Intermediate Trails: 40%
Total Slopes, Trails, and Parks: 23
Skiable Acres: 86
Lighted Trails: 100%
What are YOU waiting for?
Remember to tag us at #bcmountainresort